Reparaturtechniker (Component Repair Technician)
Leipzig/Halle Airport, Germany
UKCAA Licensed Engineers
London Gatwick Airport (LGW) / Glasgow Airport (GLA)
(Sponsorship available for suitable candidates)
*** BOS Aerospace Ltd are an approved Sponsor Company and will review all applications from outside of the United Kingdom. For suitable candidates we can consider sponsorship and will provide further information after successful interview.***
Start Date for Successful Applicants: Immediate Start for the right candidates.
For it’s growing network and customer base, BOSA are actively recruiting Licensed aircraft Engineers to join our LGW / GLA line maintenance stations on a permanent basis.
Are you looking for a new challenge at a company with real team spirit and like us, have you discovered the passion for narrow and wide-body aircraft? Then this is your chance to become part of an international, dedicated and professional team aircraft maintenance business!
BOSA, as part of the FEAM Aero Group, are the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance in the U.S and Europe. We lead the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, an expanding line station network of almost 55 Line Stations and vast aircraft maintenance approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft.
As a Company we place special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality control, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, we deliver the best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.
The following open vacancies are below:
Minimum UK CAA Part 66 B1 and or B1/B2 with the following Type Endorsements:
B737NG / MAX
A320 Family CEO/NEO
B737NG / MAX
A320 Family CEO/NEO
The duties of our team, include the organisation and execution of Transit / Daily checks and other maintenance tasks (Home Based Maintenance) requested by our customers.
· Solid Aircraft Maintenance and Technical background.
· Holder of a UK Part-66 B1 or B1/B2 license.
· Strong experience in line maintenance holding Company Airworthiness Release authorisation (CRS).
· Proficient knowledge of English language both Verbal and Written.
· Valid driving license
Do you recognise yourself?
· You have a straightforward and pro-active personality.
· You are active in your work and confidently make the necessary decisions when required.
· Independent but also happy to be a team member.
· Flexible, committed and interested in a young and dynamic company which is part of an industry leading Maintenance group.
Our commitment to you:
· Become part of a growing international, dedicated and professional team.
· The opportunity to develop in accordance with your goals and ambitions, including aircraft type training for s suitable candidates.
· The opportunity to occasionally work in one of our overseas line stations.
· Competitive Salary
· Company Pension Scheme
· Paid sick leave - After 6 months Service up to 2 weeks full pay and after 12 months Service up to 1 month full pay).
· Life Assurance
· Private Medical
Please send the following documents to email@example.com
UK Part-66 AML-License
Aircraft Type Training certificates
Recency records (6 months over 24 months)
HF, EWIS, FTS Certificates